Bag You's Outstanding White Glove Warranty And Return Policies
At Bag You, your complete satisfaction is important to us. Each of our handcrafted leather products comes with its own warranty. We believe that our designs are made to stand the test of time as they are impeccably sourced and handcrafted by our skilled artisans. However, our warranty does not cover general wear and tear. But, it does cover issues such as faulty locks, zippers, or wheels.
Since our handcrafted leather products are manufactured on four different continents, warranties vary in accordance with the manufacturer’s policy. Our typical warranties range from 30 days to one year. However, one of our manufacturers has a multiyear warranty.
All goods shipped from Bag You are properly examined to access its quality, check the appearance of the goods, the packaging, and the accessories such as a dust bag cover. We guarantee to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all of our customers in relation to issues with receipt of goods. If you are a customer with goods which appear to have a problem, please communicate with us before initiating any complaints with PayPal or your credit card provider. Usually, there is a way for us to resolve your issues quickly and make you completely satisfied. This is guaranteed!
Bag You can offer efficient problem solving solutions for faulty products, which are either shipped in an unsatisfactory condition, or delivered damaged. Please contact us by clicking here.
The warranty period usually begins from the time the goods are received by the customer. In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will make the assumption that the warranty period starts on the day your item is actually delivered.
Who Pays For What?
As you may remember, Bag You pays all standard shipping charges. Returns to Bag You are at the customer’s expense, and cannot be reimbursed. However, if a new replacement item is shipped to you from us, following a complaint you filed, then our usual standard free shipping will apply. Any import duties, however will be at the customer’s responsibility.
In What Situations Are Returns/Compensation Not Approved By Bag You And Are Not Eligible For Compensation?
- Products warranty period has expired.
- Received return products that are damaged because of inadequate return packaging.
- Visibly damaged or broken products caused by misuse or mishandling by the consumer.
- Returns of your unwanted, yet functional products.
- If a customer refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason.
- Products, bought by mistake.
- We’ll send you exactly what you order, so please read descriptions carefully before purchasing. We want happy customers.
- All items must be returned unused and in their original packaging.
- Unfortunately, Bag You does not offer refunds or exchanges for personalized items. However, when a personalized item is found to be faulty, it will be replaced with no charges to you.
- Please note that if you are shipping a returned item to us, we do not cover the cost of shipping.
- If you would like to return an item, please notify us by clicking here.
Warranty: What We Cover
- Broken straps or grab handles.
- Tears to the external leather structure caused by normal usage.
- Hardware defects such as broken zippers, buckles, or press studs.
Warranty: What We Don’t Cover
- General wear and tear or accidental damage.
- Disregard for product care instructions or water damage.
- Alterations made to the product by a third party.
- The natural aging process of the leather or material such as pagination, scratches, and burnishing.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
- Send us an email with detailed photos explaining the fault. Photos should include the item purchased along with photos of the original packaging.
- Please include details of your order alongside with the date of purchase.
- Again contact us by clicking here.
Not Happy With Your Products/Change Of Mind Returns And Exchanges
At Bag You, your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to love what you purchase from us, but understand that sometimes you may have a change of heart concerning what you ordered. That is why we offer the opportunity to exchange or return unused merchandise purchased from our store.
If for any reason you are not happy with the order you just received, you have 7 days to decide if you wish to keep it or send it back to us. The returned item must be in perfect condition for resale, never used and with the original packaging.
Just contact us by clicking here and we will take care of you personally.
Once we receive the returned package, we will refund the total amount of the product back to your credit card or Pay Pal. Please note that the return shipping cost is not refundable.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- Merchandise must be unused and in a saleable condition.
- Refunds will be applied via the original payment methods. The customer should email us within 7 days of receiving the item(s).
- Return shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Our approval email must accompany the return in order to assure proper handling of credit.
Did You Receive A Damaged Product? Returns In Case Of Damaged Or Defective Items
Your satisfaction is very important to us at Bag You. Therefore you’re allowed to return damaged items within 7 days of receiving your delivery, as long as this respects our return policy conditions.
In the case that you received a damaged product, please contact us by email within 24 hours by clicking here.
In the email, please send us clear picture evidence of the damaged part(s) of the product and also clear pictures of the package. We will then provide you with all the necessary details for exchange or a full refund. Please note that return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
Go to your Bag You account and submit your RMA request. Our friendly customer service team will deal with your request as soon as possible. They will send you information accordingly. We will try to remedy the situation immediately
- We will refund or replace the returned item(s) as soon as it get to us. Sending fee for a return item or an exchanged item is payable by the buyer.
- Personalized custom-made orders cannot be returned or refunded unless damaged.
- Please note that you are responsible for taxes charged by customs.
- Our approval email must accompany the return in order to assure proper handling credit.
Refunds If Applicable
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds If Applicable
If you haven’t received your refund yet, please check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, because it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before your refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this, and you still have not received your refund yet, don’t panic. Please contact us by clicking here.
Sale Items. If Applicable
Only regularly priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges If Applicable
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We ask you to take clear pictures of the product and the package it arrived in. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.If you are shipping an item valued at $75 or more, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.